Territory sales representatives
Eponia Equestrian Sport is looking for a Territory Sales Representatives to help us increase sales and address customer needs within specific regions Scandinavia, Canada, Germany, Benelux, Russia, Australia
Territory Sales Representative responsibilities include:
- Acting as a point of contact for existing and potential customers within assigned territory
- Identifying local business opportunities and challenges
- Reporting on regional sales results ( monthly, quarterly and annually)
Territory Sales Representative responsibilities include presenting our products and services to potential clients, identifying specific consumer characteristics and recommending ways to promote and sell our products. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication abilities and be highly motivated to meet sales goals.
Ultimately, you will help us grow our customer base and establish our reputation in your assigned region.
- Act as a point of contact for existing and potential customers within assigned territory
- Identify local business opportunities and challenges
- Report on regional sales results (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually)
- Present our products and services to prospective customers
- Identify customer needs and recommend product solutions
- Work closely with salespeople and other internal teams to meet individual and group sales quotas
- Answer customer questions about features, pricing and additional services
- Cross-sell products, when appropriate
- 4+ years work Experience within the Equestrian sport horse and rider retail and sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Resilient with a proven track record in sales
- Self driven
- Goal oriented
- BSc in Marketing or Business Administration or a Diploma in Sales techniques is a plus
Being a rider yourself is a plus as the Eponia Brand is developed by riders for riders.
This position is offered, to begin with, on a contract basis and to be negotiated, Can be part time. For information contact CEO, founder firstname.lastname@example.org,or +46730253543 (time +1 GMT)